General Terms and Conditions
- Anokha Bandhan(hereafter referred to as ‘अb’) website. अb operates from its registered office at 6, ARD Complex, R. K. PURAM , New Delhi, India and is subject to jurisdiction of court at NEW DELHI.
- अb reserves the right to amend, delete and alter any terms and conditions without any prior notice. अb reserves the absolute right to amend, modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently the अb website without notice. All rights in this website are owned or licensed by अb. Modification, distribution and reposting any material on this website is strictly prohibited.
- Our sustainability quotient is what makes us stand out in the crowd. It spans the entire cycle from raw material to the finished product and beyond. अb uses most of the fabrics which are produced from yarns made from the plants and fruits’ by-products which, would have otherwise ended in landfills. Our plant-based fabrics are produced with very little water thereby reducing the demand for an already scarce resource. If well cared for, the products can last long, thereby protecting you from the harms of fast fashion.
- All our designs are ‘made to order’. We provide an option of standard sizes and also of customising our designs for all unique body types and sizes. We sew only when you order, having no ‘readymade’ pieces in our inventory, and contribute in zero wastage of garments.
- To prevent global warming due to increasing carbon emissions, अb promotes tree plantation.
- अb representatives are available on phone, SMS, WhatsApp and email to assist you regarding each kind of concern. Please go to the ‘Contact us’ tab for our assisting details.
- अb makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the information provided on the website, e.g., product description, materials, colours, dimensions etc is accurate. The images of the Products shown are for visual representation only and may vary from the actual Product. Any defects in the products post usage, Anokha Bandhan will be not be liable for the same.
- By placing any order with अb you agree to give your personal details, and अb shall not be liable in any manner for the same. अb will be responsible to send your order in a proper condition to the address that you will be mentioning while placing the order.
- अb shall not be liable to any person or persons for any loss or damage arising from the use of the information provided on this website and you must place an order with a registered user id using a valid email id.
- All data provided by customers must be accurate and complete including invoice, delivery addresses and PIN codes. Any change must be notified to अb immediately.
- अb makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that secure, reliable and accurate information is available whilst using this website. However, अb is not liable for any misinterpretation, error, disruption, corruption or loss of material when information is downloaded within a computer system. अb ensures that its website has no defects or viruses and is not responsible for any damage or error arising on the customer’s computer when accessing the website.
- The complete and entire liability of अb shall not exceed the value of the goods ordered.
- Customers/purchasers are not bound in any way to purchase any product from this platform. Any participation of the user is voluntary, and अb does not hold responsibility for any order being placed by customer.
अb will communicate with you using e-mail or by posting notices on the website or through other Services, such as SMS, WhatsApp etc. All agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications provided electronically should satisfy and be sufficient to meet any legal requirement in conformity with the Indian Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000.
Size and Customization
- For selecting a standard size, please consult the ‘Size Chart’ provided at the website. It has a detailed tabulation of both UK and Indian sizes. Besides being eco-friendly, अb is all about style and comfort for women. Most of our styles are a loose fit and would not require alterations. Our product, therefore, do not have margins for size alterations.
- To measure size for customisation, click on the ‘customise’ tab, to reach a page where you can either choose your measurements from a drop-down menu or can measure yourself and add the information in ‘others’ tab. The sketch on the page will guide how to make various measurements.
- However, if you have any doubts regarding the correct size to purchase, please contact us before placing the order. We will guide you through. Any mistake in the size, अb shall not be liable.
Prices are quoted in INR, Rs., inclusive of GST, applicable in India. For other currencies, a “Conversion Table” is provided on our website for converting the Rs. price in the acceptable foreign currencies. The prices are inclusive of packaging and shipping within India. For International orders (prepaid only) shipping charges apply, which are available on the check-out page of the website when the shipment location has been filled-in in the form. For further queries, if any, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Shipments are not possible to any PO Boxes. अb shall not be liable for any error, act / omission made at the time of placing the order.
- Payment in INR can be made using Net banking, DEBIT OR CREDIT Cards, or wallets and UPI , G PAY- PAYPAL . Payment in acceptable foreign currency can be made through.
- The invoiced goods are shipped only when full payment of the invoice is received. On dispatch, an email is sent to the purchaser providing the necessary dispatch information for tracking the shipment.
- Sometimes, due to unfortunate events, if an order cannot be partially / fully delivered, अb will process the refund within 15 working days from confirmation of cancellation.
- Duties & Taxes for international orders will apply as per the rules of the shipping destination and are to be borne by the customer.
- Goods & Service Tax/Sales Tax levied by Indian law on exports, if any will be paid by अb and will not be charged to the customer.
- Accounting and encashment of credit notes would make those orders ineligible for any further exchanges or refunds.
Order and Delivery
- The order is delivered within India in approximately 10 working days (excluding weekends and holidays). International orders may take up to 30 working days (excluding weekends and holidays). Custom fitted garments may take a little longer time, The exact time will be informed via email. For orders received after 2pm on Friday, delivery days are counted from the coming Monday. Any queries can be made to us on email, WhatsApp or mobile.
- After receiving the order, अb sends an email confirming the order and informing the product dispatch details. The order can be tracked from ‘My Order’ section on the website.
- While AB adheres to the timelines, on a rare occasion if an order is found delayed, please check your email & messages for updates sent by अb. If there is still an issue, please send us an email. email@example.com or message.
Cancellation and Exchange
- An order can be cancelled within 24 hours of its placing via e mail or message. Cancellation after 24 hours of placing the order is not possible.
- A process to affect the refund of the paid amount to the account from which the payment was made will be initiated within 24 hours of the placement of the order and the amount will be credited within 15 working days after the process is initiated.
- अb does not have a return policy as our product are very close replicas of the photos on the website (colours might vary slightly due to use of natural dyes). In order to preclude and avoid the possibility of any exchange, अb recommends that our representative be contacted to resolve any queries or questions in advance. However, an exchange is permissible with another standard size of the same product, style, and colour that has been purchased under the following circumstances, if initiated within 48 hours after receiving the product.
- a) Receiving a wrong size;
- b) the wrong style;
- c) or the wrong colour. ( colour and texture may vary a little due to natural and being organic )
- The product intended to be exchanged is to be returned by the purchaser at their cost in its original packaging. On receipt, it will be examined by अb and an exchange will be initiated if the product is received in its original condition in which it was shipped and has not been damaged or undergone any change in terms of tags, labels, colour, shape, has marks of makeup, oil or otherwise has become dusty or have pet hair. For damaged garments, exchange will not be possible. The decision of the AB will be final and binding.
- In case the production of the desired style and/or size has been discontinued or it is not available due to any reason, a credit note will be issued valid for one year from the date of issuance.
- Customised orders and international orders are not eligible for exchange.
- The quality description mentioned on the website is as per the description given by the source at purchase and अb will not be liable for any descripancy.Product Care
- We recommend for most of our products that for the first time they be dry-cleaned only. Some fabrics such as organic cotton, recycled cotton, hemp, linen and FSC require a first time dry clean. Thereafter, they can be washed in cold water with mild detergents. Please read the “Wash Care” instructions provided with the garments. None of the fabrics in our palette can be machine washed as they are delicate.
- The dresses can be ironed, but make sure that the iron is only mildly hot. Our super-fabrics like orange, banana, aloe vera, soybean and sugar cane have heat-sensitive fibres. Therefore, hot iron might de-shape the dress and strongly recommended for dry cleaning only. Please refer to the Wash Care label on the dress for further information.
- Force Majeure includes any war, civil commotion, strike, governmental action, lockout, dharna, accident, epidemic or any other event of any nature or kind whatsoever beyond the control of अb that directly or indirectly hinders or prevents अb from commencing or proceeding with consummation of the transactions contemplated hereby.
- Lack of funds on part of the customer shall not in any event constitute or be considered an event of Force Majeure.
- Inability on the part of अb to perform any of its obligations and the non-furnishing of the product and service, shall not entitle customer to raise any claim against अb or be a breach hereunder to the extent that such failure arises from an event of Force Majeure.
- If through force Majeure the fulfilment by either party of any obligation set forth in these T&C will be delayed, the period of such delay will not be counted on in computing periods prescribed in these T&C.
- अb shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, force majeure circumstances, or any other reason beyond its control, and shall not be liable to pay any monetary compensation or otherwise for the same.
- Any dispute/ difference that may arise, the same may be referred to mediation and in case of failure of the mediation proceedings the same shall be referred to the sole arbitrators appointed by mutual consent of the parties as per the arbitration and conciliation act 1996.
- Any grievances by way of use of the website can be addressed to the ‘Customer Care’ by way of email firstname.lastname@example.org to enable the ‘Customer Care’ process the same and provide an immediate response.
- अb reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Customer/purchaser that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Platform or violates these “Terms and Conditions” or acts in a disruptive manner.